Re: [Hammock Camping] sleeping bags

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2008
      back in the dark ages when i was stationed in africa....i slept in a hammock for almost 5 years....and i used a rectangular bag.....
      i just layed the bag on the hammock and crawled on top of it....
      but that was a rectangular .....
      but that was then....when i was in my 20`s
      now in my late 50`s and getting ready to hit the road on my bicycle...
      i just thought i start asking questions before i make a mistake
      but in the 70`s when you are young and dumb .....you don`t ask questions
      thanks for your in put....
      this is what i need before being uncomfortable....