Fuggoagy

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 9:48 AM
      Slung sleekly between the pines
      The fuggoagy gently swung
      Summer night's breeze
      Under and above
      Cooling the sleeping hiker

      Risk
    • robi dawson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 9:59 AM
        wow! now that will make Hungarians happy!

        robi

        At 04:48 PM 7/1/03 +0000, you wrote:
        Slung sleekly between the pines
        The fuggoagy gently swung
        Summer night's breeze
        Under and above
        Cooling the sleeping hiker

        Risk

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        1ec4dc4.jpg
        1ec4f05.jpg

      • Risk
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 10:02 AM
          Thanks Robi. My dry humor suggests I answer by saying:

          Unfortunately, it may have the unintended consequence of making the
          happy ammerican fuggoagians hungry.

          Rick

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, robi dawson <beanco@m...>
          wrote:
          > wow! now that will make Hungarians happy!
          >
          > robi
          >

          > At 04:48 PM 7/1/03 +0000, you wrote:
          > >Slung sleekly between the pines
          > >The fuggoagy gently swung
          > >Summer night's breeze
          > >Under and above
          > >Cooling the sleeping hiker
          > >
          > >Risk
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >
          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
          705065843:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-
          bin/autoredir?
          camp=556&lineid=3512844&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>1ec4dc4.jpg

          > >1ec4f05.jpg

        • J Cornelius
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1 4:15 PM

            That is totally EXCELLENT!  Did you write that??

            Jodi who loves limericks and writes her own

            Jodi is a backpacker who swings

            Between trees, hammocked, and sings

            Her voice is ok

            It won’t drive you away

            As she gently rocks swinging in the breeze

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1 8:17 PM
              Jodi wrote:
              > That is totally EXCELLENT!
              Thanks!
              Did you write that??
              Sure, took all of about a minute...

              > Jodi who loves limericks and writes her own
              >
              > Jodi is a backpacker who swings
              > Between trees, hammocked, and sings
              > Her voice is ok
              > It won¡Çt drive you away
              > As she gently rocks swinging in the breeze

              Though you are typing in Japaneese again, I get your point.
              (if you could just avoid the single quote used in contractions no one
              would know of your system's dysfunction)

              Excellent verse, by the way.

              Welcome to the reciprocal complements club...

              Second verse to your lines might be: (seems like I have learned
              there are there specific rules for limericks like there are for
              haiku, I just write what sounds fun in my ear without any regard for
              the rule)

              The breeze and the night fold together
              Her eyes blink and close
              Dreamin' her voice is ok
              She takes center stage with a microphone
              And sings of swinging in the breeze

            • Risk
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1 9:20 PM
                Edit to the lines... to make the third and 4th lines like yours:

                Now together they are:

                Jodi is a backpacker who swings
                Between trees, hammocked, and sings
                Her voice is ok
                It won't drive you away
                As she gently rocks swinging in the breeze

                The breeze and the night fold together
                Her eyes blink and close
                Dreamin' her voice is ok
                She takes the bar's stage on payday
                And sings of swinging in the breeze

                Hope you like it,

                Rick
              • J Cornelius
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 2 4:32 AM

                  Sweetness!!!  That’s cool!

                  Thanks Rick -  It’s a great way to start my day!

                  Jodi