Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: sleeping bag

  • Richard Perlman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
      I would suggest putting the garbage bag on the inside. That way the
      nylon stuff sack protects it from getting punctured.

      There are also some ultra lightweight "dry bags" on the market from Sea
      to Summit.
      http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/7
      And the same thing as a whole pack liner
      http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/5

      Rich