Re: which is best, inflatable or foam sleeping mat

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 13, 2008
      We use the Big Agnes Insulated inflatable mattresses in the bottom of
      our Clark Jungle Hammocks. They work very well to keep you warm and
      insulated, they roll up small, don't weigh much, and are super
      comfortable if you are forced to sleep on the ground too : )

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "sjedwardson"