Re: [Hammock Camping] Aravaipa suggestions???????

  • Chuck Haak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...>wrote:

      > In mid December I am going on an Aravaipa hike.

      I have only been there in reasonably warm weather, so I can't knowleably
      comment on the footwear. I typically bought a $3 pair of running shoes at
      the thrift store and planned on trashing them.
      I will however recommend side hikes up Virgus and Horse Camp Canyons if you
      are in that part of Aravaipa.
      Both are very pretty.
      On one of my first trips into Aravaipa (in the 70's) I spent the night in a
      fishnet style hammock. We've come a long way since then.
      Chuck