Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: solar chargers

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 13, 2008
      i need something much much smaller         but do not fear i have been turned on to a site
      www.greenbatteries.com and from what i have seen i think these are the peopel to fly with

      and what is with the car batteries?

      why a solar charger instead of stopping at every grocery store i might see or go looking for a plug in the forrest

      a solar charger will be a lot easier for me

      i just might not come back on my bicycle

      i just might keep going i don`t know yet

      but thanks for all of the input

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up