Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: solar chargers

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 12, 2008
      i have thought about that the wheel generator...........
      the systems that i have seen on www.sundancesolar   comes with a charger  and www.solio  well these people do not answer their e mail so that tells me they think their shit don`t stink...........i am dealing with AA bateries for the bicycle light and radio......the value rating it never even entered my universe..........from what sundance has up on their web site they supply a charger for batteries with their solar panel.......and what was explained to me by their support staff all that i would need is my cig plug in for  the car for my cell phone to plug into the solar panel........but  if the sundance solar systems come with a charger and i am using a plug in charger for the cell phone then my charging needs are being regulated by both of those items...........am i right

      i`m swiming in deep waters here not knowing how to make this work........or am i just making more work for my self..........and just deal with picking up batteries at gas stations and little mom and pop grocery stores as i peddle on down the road...........

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up