Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: solar chargers

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 11, 2008
      the cell phone is a 6 volt    the grundig radio is 3 volt    and the  dinotte bicycle lite is 1.5 volt         i was hoping that i could strap the foldable solar panel on top of one of my panniers while biking through the mts.

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up