Re: solar chargers

  • Bill Keiser
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 11, 2008
      you'll have to be more specific. what is the voltage and amperage(or
      wattage) of the devices you need to charge, how long to charge them
      and how often. also where will you be using the charger, parked at a
      sunny campsite, or walking through a rainforest? and what time of year
      and what part of the world?
      bill keiser

      "conifir1" <conifir1@...> wrote:

      > also has anybody messed around with any solar chargers...........what
      > kind? and who did you purchase the charger from?

    • j.a. tackett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up