Re: hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • Debbie & Drake
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 10, 2008
      I have a Brunton Solaroll 14 that is powerful enough to run my laptop.
      I used it a lot, and it was great.

      It's 12" x 57", and weighs in at 17 oz.
      max output: 14 watts (15.4 volts at 900 mA)

      I love it. I used it on my houseboat, out on the hook (my floating
      office). I sold the boat, so I would sell it to you.

      New they are about $350.

      Its waterproof.
      Its thin film solar, so it rolls up, and fits in your pack.

      I really loved it.

      :-D
    • j.a. tackett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up