RE: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2008
      For a recent cycle tour I carried a full solar demonstration rig (20W
      panel, 18AH 12V SLA, two multimeters wired into it, charge controller,
      powering a laptop, inverter and various other things) but that
      weighed about 20kg.

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=8969804/grpspId=1705065843/msgId
      =19490/stime=1223514369/nc1=4767085/nc2=5379224/nc3=4763761>
      __,_._Please educate me, what is an 18AH 12V SLA? 18 Amp Hour, 12 Volt
      something?

    • j.a. tackett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up