Re: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • Elizabeth Young
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2008
      OK, so I had a thought. There are generator-type bicycle lights out
      there, could something like this be adapted to charge a battery?

      liz young

      j.a. tackett wrote:

      > these things i know ............the charge is to be mounted on a
      > bicycle pack not on my back
      >
      > --- On Tue, 10/7/08, Arye P. R. <aprarye@...
      > <mailto:aprarye%40ameritech.net>> wrote:
      >
      > From: Arye P. R. <aprarye@...
      > <mailto:aprarye%40ameritech.net>> Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping]
      > hennesey hammock coming in the mail To:
      > hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com> Date: Tuesday, October 7,
      > 2008, 8:25 PM
      >
      > solar cells /chargers need lots of light to work properly in the
      > field and you need to realize the bigger the better.
    • j.a. tackett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up