Re: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2008
      these things i know ............the charge is to be mounted on a bicycle pack    not on my back...........a pack on a back while on a bicycle all day can be a killer
      i have seen many types that are made for hikers , etc.........it just learning about them that i am experiencing ...............and not being set up to spend a lot of money for a useless piece of equipment............

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up