Re: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • j.a. tackett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 7, 2008
      i have found from my r&r that a cell phone is 6 to 7 volts so you are going to need a charger to handle that draw............i found one on the sundance solar web site

      i will be charging my cell phone and my dinotte bicycle light 3 volt as well as my grundig am/fm/sw radio 1.5 volt

      now listen to others i have heard over an over again that they did not go to the next level of charger to handle the loads they were putting on the charger......

      also i am learning about chargers and others experiences with them.........

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up