hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • conifir1
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 6, 2008
      i did it i sent for my super shelter expedition
      now boys and girls i am now looking for ultra light tent poles incase i
      will have to use it as a tent.......any ideas .........how long of
      poles i will need...........and whom do i order these from

      also has anybody messed around with any solar chargers...........what
      kind? and who did you purchase the charger from?
    • j.a. tackett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 15, 2008
        thanks this should keep me busy for awhile......

        just got my super shelter in the post today.........

        raining here

        tomorrow i will go and see how it sets up