Re: Experience With Bivy?

  • Chuck Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      I have a custom made bivvy bag, and to be honest I love it! I never
      used a ground sheet even when using a tent, all they are is another
      surface for water to collect on.

      I use a small tarp set up lean-to style to shelter my bag and keep
      the heat when I am using it in the fall, summer time I didn't bother
      unless it was gonna rain.

      I have since discovered hammock camping and only use my bivvy bag
      when the temp dips in the fall or early spring