Re: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • Bill Keiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
      Grouply may be a basically legit operation, but has
      not implemented it in a professional manner. I've followed the
      controversy over security issues since it first appeared last year and
      I strongly recommend that any list owners opt out of grouply and deny
      membership to any grouply users. instructions here:
      bill keiser

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
        Thanks Bill, I'm not familiar with Grouply so this is new. Ralph & I are
        checking into it..Ed

        Owner Speer Hammocks Inc

        Moderator, Hammock Camping YahooGroup List