Re: [Hammock Camping] Tyvek as undercover or weathershield

  • Neil Robidoux
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 13, 2008
      I have an old piece of tyvek that I used to use with a solo tent in my ground dwelling days. Would there be any benefit to using it with a HH between a weathershield and the hammock (at least on days when condensation wouldn't be a factor)?

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 15, 2008
        Cara Lin,

        Have you thought about adding a "solid barrier"
        between you and the soggy fog?

        Perhaps Ed's 10' x 11' Winter Tarp?
        http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Tarps.htm

        Rich