My list of Yahoo Groups

  • Rodney Reiter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find
      some you want to join.

      Rodney

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=761119&vt=6776324

      ====================
      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Bill Keiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
        Grouply may be a basically legit operation, but has
        not implemented it in a professional manner. I've followed the
        controversy over security issues since it first appeared last year and
        I strongly recommend that any list owners opt out of grouply and deny
        membership to any grouply users. instructions here:
        bill keiser

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
          Thanks Bill, I'm not familiar with Grouply so this is new. Ralph & I are
          checking into it..Ed

          Owner Speer Hammocks Inc

          Moderator, Hammock Camping YahooGroup List