Re: Who uses a vest to boost sleep systems warmth?

  • kwpapke
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 6 10:26 AM
      Thanks for explaining how you've used 2 SB's together.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ypsyculman" <ypsyculman@...>
      wrote:
      > I plan to try using a SB on top on my next trip, with a lite fleece
      > blanket.

      I suspect this will perform similarly to when you slept between the
      taped SB's, i.e. act as a vapor barrier and you will have condensation
      problems.

      --Kurt
    • Richard Perlman
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 15 8:18 AM
        Cara Lin,

        Have you thought about adding a "solid barrier"
        between you and the soggy fog?

        Perhaps Ed's 10' x 11' Winter Tarp?
        http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Tarps.htm

        Rich