Re: Who uses a vest to boost sleep systems warmth?

  • kwpapke
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 3 6:14 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ypsyculman" <ypsyculman@...>
      wrote:

      > Always a double space blanket under my HH SS, any time of year.

      ??? I am a diehard SB user over the Underpad of my HH Supershelter,
      but have not heard of using a *double* SB before.

      How and why do you use two?

      --Kurt
    • Richard Perlman
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 15 8:18 AM
        Cara Lin,

        Have you thought about adding a "solid barrier"
        between you and the soggy fog?

        Perhaps Ed's 10' x 11' Winter Tarp?
        http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Tarps.htm

        Rich