Re: [Hammock Camping] Fw: motorcycle or bicycle kayak

  • Arye P. R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
      that's 30 top speed I'll run at 15-20.
      Power to weight ratio I venture is much lower for the QE or any other cruse ships. I want to get there in daylight. The motorcycle is 600# and has some 60+HP. I'm figuring two pontoons and some rollers to xfer power from the rear wheel to one or two props. one more thing... either totally self contained with a trailer or NO trailer as I'll have no where to park it when cruising the Caribbean.
      Otherwise I'll go for a 35-45ft multihull with a place to park the bike on deck.

      Sapere Aude,

      Arye P. Rubenstein