RE: [Hammock Camping] Speer Hammock Instructional Video on YouTube

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Yeah, Sandi, these two guys took my Speer Hammocks on an epic canoe trip
      down the entire Mississippi River-an effort to raise money for children's
      leukemia. The video they produced of the hammocks is short but
      entertaining. Anyway, it was for a good cause...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Author, Hammock Camping book

      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc