Clark Hammock owners please read

  • dclem22
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      This message was posted on the clark group:

      Attention all Clark Hammock owners
      Show us how you "hang in style" in your Clark Hammock. We are looking
      for some great photos. Pat (cavediver), Spencer Clark (owner of
      Clark Hammocks), and I (dclem22) will be judging the pictures. The
      deadline for entries will be October 27th 2008, at 11:59pm EST. Did
      I mention there would be prizes?
      Third place - Clark Cap and a Clark T-shirt.
      Second place - Clark Cap, a Clark T-shirt, the new mesh
      storage bag (coming soon), and a $20 gift certificate to spend with
      Clark Hammocks (expires Jan 1, 2010).
      First place - Clark Cap, a Clark T-shirt, the new mesh
      storage bag (coming soon), a cool Clark jacket, and $50 to spend with
      Clark Hammocks (expires Jan 1, 2010).
      The fine print: pictures must be posted in the photo section of the
      Yahoo group; "Clark-Hammocks" in the "Clark Photo Contest" folder.
      If you are not a member, you will need to join our little group to
      post your pictures. By posting your picture, you give our group, and
      Clark Hammocks, permission to use the pictures on our websites.
      Winners will be announced within 10 days of the end of the contest.
      If you have any questions, please post them on our Group and we will
      try to answer them.
      Thanks and good luck
      Doug