is this a good hammock

  • Sam Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2008
      I have a eno douuble nest hammock did buy a good one. Thank's
    • Billy Chard
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2008
        Hey Sam
        I have the same hammock and I love mine. I have been out
        backpacking/ paddling, and just taking it to music festivals so I have a
        cool place to chill out. I have never had any problems with mine. Let
        me know if you have any questions about your ENO double

        Billy

        I have a eno douuble nest hammock did buy a good one. Thank's

      • sam.wilson63
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2008
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

          > Hey Sam
          > I have the same hammock and I love mine. I have been out
          > backpacking/ paddling, and just taking it to music festivals so I have a
          > cool place to chill out. I have never had any problems with mine. Let
          > me know if you have any questions about your ENO double
          >
          > Billy

        • Billy Chard
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
            No the straps are extra and I find them a great addition. If you have a
            hammock stand and you want to use it that way it will fit on a standard
            hammock stand. If you like the eno system I recommend buying the bug
            net and a rain fly as your needs grow.

            Let me know If I can more

            Billy