Re: Hennessy Tips??

  • ypsyculman
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 23 4:51 AM
      This solved the problem for me of sliding down to the middle of the
      hammock away from the head end:

      Set up the hammock so that the HEAD end is LOWER than the foot end.
      Three to five inches lower will make a big difference.

      This position will NOT affect your body position in the hammock. You
      will not feel 'head down'. Your body will center more to the head end,
      and, be closer to that end. Also, keep your feet to the right of the
      exit opening, and your shoulders a little to your left, off center,
      thus asymetrical, that's the way Tom made it for us.

      Hope this helps