RE: Hammock Camping one down and infinity to go

  • robi dawson
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 30, 2003
      i just laid down ni the hammock. the uneven sides were unpleasant to say the least. when i got out - could have slept all night if i did not have to work still... i looked at the end knots and decided to try retying them.

      The kids have laid seize to the closet that stores the fly material. they
      are insisting that i make them two smaller hammocks from the material and
      that we use painters' drops for a fly when we go out for a week starting
      Wednesday....

      Smart kids!

      that's what said too!

      You might try retying the end knots to adjust the uneven sides.

      I'll send the items I've collected soon....Ed

      cool!!!!!!

      robi

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      2ef20ae.jpg
      2ef2220.jpg

    • J Cornelius
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 2, 2003

        <snort> Not nearly as hard as I will the first time I get to do it!  Of course, that will be after the initial shock of finding myself asleep on the roof of my hammock wears off ROTFL!

        Jodi