Re: [X-Spam][Hammock Camping] Thankyou For All HH Tips

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hi Tom,

      I was using a trucker's hitch to tie my HH. It does go up well.
      Spectra, however, can bind super tight. Make sure you put in a quick
      release.

      After experimenting with permanent knots in the spectra (to supply loops
      for the truckers or taunt-line hitches), I found that tie knots were
      very difficult to untie. I've gone back to using the Hennessey Wrap.
      No chance of the spectra binding with a wrap.

      CL
      who was kayaking (whitewater) in the US (about 10 years ago), but is now
      hammocking in Taiwan.