Re: [Hammock Camping] Keeping cool

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      I've been camping in the hammock a lot this summer with afternoons that
      reach about 100. San Antonio has pretty high humidity after the sun
      goes down and the temperatures have not dropped much below 75 by the end
      of the night.

      I have been doing OK with just lying down with a single layer shirt on
      the single layer hammock with no pad. The little bit of breeze feel
      very cool on my back. I've been surprised how comfortable it has been.
      Of course, it takes some getting used to to have the cool come from
      below instead of above.

      Rick