Re: Organizing myself Inside HH

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
      I live in Florida and although it can get chilly, I don't plan on
      real winter hanging. I just got the JRB Shenandoah Summer under
      quilt that can also be used as a top quilt - you can for the foot box
      by the velcro strips. It was on sale for $150.

      I have the Feathered Friends Rock Wren (the red one in the picture)
      down sleeping bag. It has a drawstring bottom and zippered arm
      holes. You can wear it and read comfortably. Easy to get in and out
      of the hammock while wearing the Rock Wren.

      http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bags/Specialty.html

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman