  • the gnome of blue island
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008

      Quote/// get tired of setting up the hammock, getting in, seeing how it sags, and then having to get out, undo at least one of the knots holding it to the trees, and then getting back in
      my thing about the wrap , simple, foolproof etc, as I have a fixed ridgeline(one piece from ttree hugger to tree hugger), keep it simple , keep it light!, the sag is always the same that also eliminates the fiddle factor.  gnome