Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
      Nope, no sacred cows. That was my conclusion with the Hennessey
      spectra, that a wrap is just as simple, doesn't bind, and doesn't have
      the weight or 'lose-ability' factor of hardware.

      CL
      who probably will keep some hardware (biners) because her husband would
      carry them anyway in case of rescue situations.