Re: [Hammock Camping] Pictures of the freestanding support?

  • Arye P. R.
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 29, 2008
      one may also try a 2-3 ft section of U Style, Steel Fence Post
      <http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-41077/Detail>
      you may want to find one with larger 'wings' that go into the earth
      or make one from aluminum for about $40.00

      remember: the harder the ground the harder the stake will hold.

      Sapere Aude,

      Arye P. Rubenstein

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1 9:26 PM
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.