the great clean out

  • shortdottedline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 2:54 PM
      I am cleaning out several yrs of mostly hammock camping stuff, some
      commercial some DIY. pots, alc stoves hdwre, hammocks, fabric, sacs,
      some cuben stuff. etc you get the idea, you send me an address, I'l
      send a box PP. then you send me a check as to what it is worth to you.
      If you wish to stiff me so be it. I won't starve and it will be on your
      head. I have faith in fellow hangers.I did this once before, and it
      was much appreciated. I have three boxes and I will send them in the
      order recieved. please reply to my yahoo email add.
      the gnome of blue island
    • Brian T
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 7:21 PM
        There is also a yahoo group called BackPackGearSwap. You can sell,
        trade, swap or give away stuff.

        Brian