Re: [Hammock Camping] Pictures of the freestanding support?

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 28 9:02 PM
      yeah, I tried multiple stakes holding stakes. In the moist dirt of the
      fall of the year, I could not get anything that I would carry in my pack
      to work. Of course, a fence post would have worked...

      Rick

      How about a helical dog tie out stake?

      Anybody tried one? (not that it would be easily packable) :]

      Ralph

    • Arturo Villarete
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.