[Hammock Camping] Re: Sewing Silnylon Stuff Bags (was Silnylon tarps)

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 24, 2008
      I got the wonder tape at Joann's today. we'll see how it goes.

      On another forum discussions on the Luxurylite pack led me to
      Carol "Brawny" Wellman... here's a you tube video that shows how to
      make a silnylong stuff bag

      http://www.trailquest.net/BRfile.html#How%20To

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Fox" <amendment2@...>

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.