Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 23, 2008
      Here's a picture of a "walking foot": http://www.babylock.com/accessories/?Product_ID=BLG-WF

      I think they are pretty much "one size fits all" for *most* sewing machines. You actually take off the entire foot from your machine with the side screw so that all you have left is the post that is attached to the machine itself....you put in the walking foot and attach it to that post with the screw you took off to get the other foot and arm off. Not sure if that's really clear, but if you look at the picture you'll see this fork looking thing coming out, parallel to the actual foot; this fork attaches to the post that holds the set screw you use to take the needle off of...lol... this explanation might be a confusing mess!

      Tom

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.