[Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 23, 2008
      hmmm.. I got the impression that we used the tape to keep the edges
      together and then cut the taped edge before continuing with the flat
      fell or whatever seem. Is it best to leave the tape?

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Fox" <amendment2@...>

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.