Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • Tom Frazier
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 22, 2008
      I use a Viking Emerald 116 that I bought at a local dealer for $390. It has all the basic stiches and functions (buttons and button holes, etc.) plus the drop in spool, self threader, etc. It was the cheapest of the Viking sewing machine line, but it has the same motor as the more expensive Viking machines and will even sew through leather. ;o)

      Tom

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.