RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 22, 2008
      Sandy,

      I’m thinking about a product called ”wonder tape”. ¼” wide on a roll and
      should stick the two or more fabrics together. Made for sewers and won’t gum
      up the needle if you sew through it. I also thought about a fabric spray to
      stick appliqué on. Tape some newspaper masking where you don’t want it to
      get sticky. Messier than wonder tape.

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.