[Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 22 12:41 PM
      never heard of one...I don't have a box of feet with my machine but
      can go to a sewing machine dealer...thanks for that tip.

      sandy

      > Have you tried using a "walking foot" on your sewing machine yet?
      That's what helped me when I started working with more slippery
      material.

      > Tom

      7/22/2008 6:00 AM

    • Arturo Villarete
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
        Eh!!?  Is the creator the one who made this novel  anchor system, or the one who makes fertilizers out of dead men?

        From: Amy Bailey <rosecentaur@ gmail.com>
        To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:49 AM

        The dead man = fertilizer.