FS: polartec fabric power Stretch and Wind Pro

  • Joe Federici
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 9:27 AM
      In trying to keep the price down on two fabrics I work with a lot I
      decided to bite the bullet and buy 2 rolls of fleece and sell off
      about 10 yards of each. I am not a store or commercial operation,
      just a DIYer who enjoys sewing.

      Both fabrics are made by Malden Mills, color black, it�s the most
      expensive per cut yard. Both fabrics are from the mills technical
      series, and were special runs for the manufacture. Please check out
      the Polartec links to see the technical data and some of the
      manufactures that use them, most of the big guys do. I use both for
      mid and outer layer insulation depending on the weather. I don�t
      think you�d find anyone who would disagree that Malden Mills is the
      best fleece made. Both are about � to 3/8th thick, not bulky. Either
      of these fabrics would sell by the cut yard for around 12.00-20.00
      per yard. I�m charging 7.00.

      Polartec� Power Stretch�

      54" width

      Face is Nylon/Velour,

      Fiber is 50% poly 40% nylon 10% lycra

      <http://www.polartec.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/210>

      Pic of fabric swatch Stretch fleece

      <http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3179/2676401904_8d75a7612c_b.jpg>

      Polartec� Wind Pro�

      50" width,

      Face has a hard face, jersey face with velour back. What makes this a
      special fabric is the spandex added.

      95% poly 5% spandex.

      <http://www.polartec.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/214>

      Pic of fabric swatch Polartec Windpro fleece

      <http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/2675583039_f94e2135c7_b.jpg>

      The price is 7.00 a yard (full yards only) plus shipping. 1-4 yards
      cost about 8.00 for me to ship, a little less if you live on the east
      coast. Shipping is from NJ. Pay-pal would be best for payment. If
      you�re interested in making a pull over I can provide a link to a
      really great free pattern on line or suggest a few commercial ones.

      Any interested buyers please email me DIRECTLY off list joe(at)
      earthlink.net

      Thanks