[Hammock Camping] Re: Hennessy vs Clark vs Mosquito Hammock

  • mrbyer
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 18, 2008
      I also noticed that I am much flatter with a less diagonal lie in the
      Claytor when compared to my other hammocks

      > I noticed, though, that I do like the tauter tie rather than having
      moderate to severe sag. Though, I think that has mostly to do with
      the fact that the Claytor JH is only 3' wide, so you can't angle
      yourself at a severe angle to lay flat like you'd be able to with a
      wider hammock.

      > Tom

    • wisedove_wisedove
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
        Did you say you might want to sell your HH? I am interested... what
        model would you be selling? I have two, but need a third for my
        son... grown boy, 185 lbs at least.
        Dove --