Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy vs Clark vs ?

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 20, 2008
      I don't know about the other packages, as I've never seen nor tried them.

      I have a Hennessey ultralight-backpacker-asym
      <http://hennessyhammock.com/catalogue.html>. I really appreciate the
      cost (US$189.95), the weight (860 g or 31 oz) and the workmanship.

      What I don't like is that it is asymmetrical and is designed for you to
      lay with your head to the left and legs to the right of the center line
      (when looking down on the hammock). I've a lifetime experience with
      non-bug-net, top-loading, string hammocks inside houses. Right now, I
      routinely sleep in a US$20.00 'travel' hammock
      <http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___40675> inside my house.
      I prefer to lay with my head to right and feet to the left of the center
      line.

      What I also do not like is the fact I have to leave the Hennessey
      Hammock to get things. On the other hand, I do not need to worry about
      my blanket or sleeping quilt falling out into the mud. Then again, I've
      learned that I really do not like having anything else inside the
      Hennessey with me (i.e. sometimes even the quilt 'takes up too much
      room'). I am certainly not like many hammock campers, who bring all
      their gear into the hammock with them. All I take are: water bottle,
      camera, book, flashlight, pillow (jacket balled up), and quilt--and
      that's usually too much (the water bottle tends to hit me on the head).
      Everything else stays outside in the pack or hanging on the lines.

      Another problem is the no-see-um netting. If it's really hot weather,
      then no-see-um netting is also hot. It cuts any breeze you might have.
      If you're camping where it is cold, then no-see-um netting will help
      keep you warm! Of course, no-see-um netting has the double-function of
      keeping off see-ums (like mosquitoes) and no-see-ums )like biting midges)...

      A few summers ago in central Alabama, a huge thunderstorm came up and
      soaked the Hennessey Hammock. I am quite sure that if I was actually IN
      the hammock at the time, everything would have stayed dry. Basically,
      the wind blew the hammock out from under the tarp. With me inside, that
      wouldn't have happened. So, I bought a US$95.00 MacCat Standard
      Silnylon tarp <http://www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com/products.htm>,
      but have yet to use it in the field.

      For where I live (Taiwan) and for how I like to use hammocks, I've been
      thinking that something like the mosquito hammock
      <http://www.mosquitohammock.com/> may be more suitable. Maybe I'll try
      making (or commissioning) my own version of it...

      Whatever hammock I do have, though, I absolutely prefer the underquilt
      system to any other way of insulating the underneath side. I have a
      Jacks-R-Better 3-season system (nest and no-sniveler at
      <http://www.jacksrbetter.com/index_files/Nest-No%20Snivelling%20Combo.htm>)
      and really like them. I really think they are worth the whopping
      US$479.95.

      Where I camp in the field, though, the undergrowth is usually high
      enough to rub the hammock underquilt. Since I do not want any wear and
      abrasions on the JRB nest, I made a 'weathershield' (JRB sell one
      <http://www.jacksrbetter.com/index_files/Weather%20Shield%20T2.htm>) out
      of a US$12.00 sheet of tyvek (which breathes) that I got when I ordered
      my husband's Rainbow <http://www.tarptent.com/rainbow.html>. This tyvek
      also doubles as a ground cloth for sleeping in shelters. I'm beginning
      to think that the stock Hennessey tarp might make a decent 'weather
      shield'-ground cloth that would be more multi-use (i.e. tarp for when I
      don't need a 'weather shield')

      So, it's all still in progress and I've yet to truly test it out on a
      long trip. In Taiwan, we expect elevation ranges of 1000-4000 m,
      temperature ranges (most any time of the year) of -10*C to 36*C
      (14-95*F), and weather ranges of wonderful to typhoons and freezing
      fogs. Any of these ranges can be experienced in the same 24 hours...

      Basic weights for my system are:
      Hennessey Hammock & tarp: 1045 g
      (I've added 2 pegs, 2 biners, lines, funnels)
      JRB nest & no sniveler: 1615 g
      tyvek groundcloth: 205 g (Hennessey tarp is about 280 g)
      MacCat Tarp (no strings): 335 g (includes 2 more pegs)
      Total: 2869-2995 g (101.2-105.64 oz or 6.3-6.6 lbs)

      My husband's system with the tent is similar (but he's not yet convinced
      of the durability of the TarpTent or my hammock):
      TarpTent Rainbow: 1020 g (includes pegs & line)
      tyvek ground cloth: 205 g
      Sleeping bag: ~1500 g (not sure of the exact weight)
      Sleeping mat: 200-450 g depending on the mat
      Total: 2925-3175 g (103.18-111.99 oz or 6.4-7.0 lbs)

      CL
      who used to do all her camping in a Eureka Timberline (about 7 lbs plus
      sleeping bag, ground cloth, sleeping mat, and extra tarp).
    • Richard Perlman
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 20, 2008
        I enjoy both styles for different reasons.

        Summer/bugs setup:
        -Hennessey Hyperlight
        -Jacks 'R' Better Shenandoah underquilt
        I like the asym feature which keeps the material off my face. It also tends
        to give more open area which I like in warm weather. The structural ridge
        line also gives you a place to hang stuff below and shove stuff above
        (between the
        line and the netting.

        Winter and shoulder seasons/no bugs setup:
        -Speer III without netting
        -Speer PeaPod, adding the JRB Shenandoah for additional loft when in the
        20's.
        Snugger and closer fitting. Incredibly warm cocoon-like experience. I
        sometimes like to
        prop my head out of PeaPod for an "outside" feeling.

        Underquilts rule!

        I use a Speer 8 x 10 silnylon fly with both.

        Hope this helps!

        Rich

        Neal wrote:
        > Last year I did a week in a simple hammock that I had bought at REI.
        > It was great but it was a battle with the bugs. Here in Minnesota they
        > pose a problem. I really slept well and this year after going back to
        > my Zoid I really think that I want to get a full featured Hammock WITH
        > a bug net. I do not want to insight a war here. So please everyone
        > please be civil and explain to me your preferences and why. I have
        > been looking at the Hennessy and it looks like a good deal. Anything
        > better?

      • rob m
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 20, 2008
          Do you drive a Ford or a Chevy?

          I prefer a Speer style, a non structural ridgeline, and
          mosquito/no-see-um mesh over the ridge. I drooled over a Henessey for
          years but never could justify the cost. Since then, I've been very
          pleased with with my Speers and the various mods for bugs on the bottom
          and bugs on the top, etc.

          Neal wrote:

          > Last year I did a week in a simple hammock that I had bought at REI.
          > It was great but it was a battle with the bugs. Here in Minnesota they
          > pose a problem. I really slept well and this year after going back to
          > my Zoid I really think that I want to get a full featured Hammock WITH
          > a bug net. I do not want to insight a war here. So please everyone
          > please be civil and explain to me your preferences and why. I have
          > been looking at the Hennessy and it looks like a good deal. Anything
          > better?

        • kwpapke
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 23, 2008
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Neal" <nealaustin@...> wrote:

            > Last year I did a week in a simple hammock that I had bought at REI.
            > It was great but it was a battle with the bugs. Here in Minnesota they
            > pose a problem.... I have
            > been looking at the Hennessy and it looks like a good deal.

            As a fellow Minnesotan, I can highly recommend the Hennessey. I have
            an Explorer UL, as I am 6'4" 220lbs, so needed the Large size.

            You can see a few photos of my HH in action from my recent thru-hike
            of Minnesota's Border Route and journey down to Grand Marais on the
            SHT here:

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/9386991@N04/sets/72157602367223766/

            The set includes 2 photos of my HH in action. I like the bug-proof HH
            setup - the noseeum and velcro bottom closure make it impregnable to
            mosquitoes, ticks, etc. I use the #4 snakeskins and the Hennessey
            Supershelter for under-insulation, which worked for me on my last hike
            down to 23 degrees. I used the stock tarp and had several nights of
            hard rain and stayed dry as a bone.

            My advice would be to choose your under-insulation and build your
            hammock around it. Sounds backwards, but the hammock you choose will
            differ greatly depending on whether you want to go with a quilt, CCF
            pad, or other. The HH is not optimal with a CCF pad, but you can get
            a quilt or use the supershelter.

            FWIW,

            --Kurt
          • Neal
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 23, 2008
              Yeah , I'm pretty much sold on the Hennessy. I believe that I slept at
              that informal campsite on Lake Superior last year in my Pack'N'Go
              Hammock. When I woke up in the morning and looked over the edge of the
              Hammock right into the eyes of a beautiful fox about 6 feet away. The
              fox looked pretty confused for a couple of seconds and then
              disappeared into the bushes.

              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "kwpapke" <kwpapke@...> wrote:

              > As a fellow Minnesotan, I can highly recommend the Hennessey. I have
              > an Explorer UL, as I am 6'4" 220lbs, so needed the Large size.
              >
              > You can see a few photos of my HH in action from my recent thru-hike
              > of Minnesota's Border Route and journey down to Grand Marais on the
              > SHT here:
            • Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 25, 2008
                Neal:

                I feel like a broken record about this, but I always recommend Mosquito
                Hammocks. I like the Expedition model best, but have one or two of each
                model.

                www.mosquitohammock.com

                They are the best of all worlds in a pre-made hammock AFAIC.

                You have a built-in mosquito net, but you can flip the whole thing over
                and lounge around on an open hammock during the day.

                Bear

              • Neal
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 25, 2008
                  --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chinell, David F (GE EntSol,
                  Security)" <david.chinell@...> wrote:

                  > Neal:
                  > I like the Expedition model best, but have one or two of each
                  > model.
                  >
                  > www.mosquitohammock.com
                  >
                  > They are the best of all worlds in a pre-made hammock AFAIC.

                  I looked at the site. The Expedition has a double bottom. I really
                  like that because I can put a pad between and it shouldn't slip
                  around. It doesn't seem to have a tarp on the top though I have one
                  that I use with my present hammock. Looks like time to reconsider.
                • Tom Frazier
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 25, 2008
                    I agree...I think they are a pretty good deal, even though they're now $150 each...but you get not only a hammock with a spreadable mosquito netting (it isn't no-see-um netting) and a ykk zippered entrance, but a camo. diamond shaped tarp to go with it. The only way that I think I can personally improve upon his hammock design is to make one myself! ;o)

                    I also bought the Speer Winter Tarp too (www.speerhammocks.com), and mainly use that since I'm often in mountainous areas where the weather typically changes from snowing, to raining, to terribly windy to calm all within a remarkably short amount of time...highly recommend it!!

                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 26, 2008
                      And don't forget the double bottom to put a pad. Great feature.

                      > I agree...I think they are a pretty good deal, even though they're
                      now $150 each...but you get not only a hammock with a spreadable
                      mosquito netting (it isn't no-see-um netting) and a ykk zippered
                      entrance, but a camo. diamond shaped tarp to go with it. The only way
                      that I think I can personally improve upon his hammock design is to
                      make one myself! ;o)

                      > I also bought the Speer Winter Tarp too (www.speerhammocks.com), and
                      mainly use that since I'm often in mountainous areas where the weather
                      typically changes from snowing, to raining, to terribly windy to calm
                      all within a remarkably short amount of time...highly recommend it!!

                      6/25/2008 9:46 AM

                    • Neal
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 26, 2008
                        You know the more that I look at the site, the better I like it. The
                        double bottom is really nice. I am looking at the the expedition with
                        the diamond fly option. The last time I used my Pack'N'Go hammock, it
                        was with a rectangular fly stretched diagonally. I only noticed slight
                        cold spots on the bottom. Has anyone ever used the White foam for
                        packaging furniture as a lightweight summer insulation? A good size
                        weighs only 50 grams.

                        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chinell, David F (GE EntSol,
                        Security)" <david.chinell@...> wrote:

                        > Neal:
                        >
                        > I feel like a broken record about this, but I always recommend Mosquito
                        > Hammocks. I like the Expedition model best, but have one or two of each
                        > model.
                        >
                        > www.mosquitohammock.com
                        >
                        > They are the best of all worlds in a pre-made hammock AFAIC.
                        >
                        > You have a built-in mosquito net, but you can flip the whole thing over
                        > and lounge around on an open hammock during the day.
                        >
                        > Bear

                      • Cara Lin Bridgman
                        Message 11 of 26 , Jun 26, 2008
                          That double-bottom is also important for keeping off mosquitoes.
                          According to the Hennessey Hammock website, mosquitoes have a seriously
                          hard time biting through two layers of cloth. When it's really hot out,
                          we're not going to be interested in insulation or wearing more clothing
                          than we have to. A double-bottom will be cooler than a full outfit of
                          long sleeved shirts, long pants, and socks. Also, when it's really hot
                          out and if you don't need to worry about the micro-sized biters, then
                          the mosquito netting of the mosquito hammock will allow a whole lot more
                          air circulation than the no-see-um netting of other hammocks.

                          My only concern with the polyester in the Mosquito Hammocks is that
                          polyester tends to retain odor faster, more penetratingly, and longer
                          than nylon.

                          CL

                          Message 12 of 26 , Jun 26, 2008
                            My husband uses that sort of white foam all the time! It's sold in
                            Taiwan for use as sleeping pads and tent floor liners. It comes with a
                            silver-mylar-like coating on one side and is surprisingly durable.

                            CL

                            Neal wrote:
                            > Has anyone ever used the White foam for
                            > packaging furniture as a lightweight summer insulation? A good size
                            > weighs only 50 grams.
                          • Tom Frazier
                            Message 13 of 26 , Jun 26, 2008
                              That's true...the mosquito netting has done just fine...we've got these strange little biters in the summer months that could get through the netting, but they, curiously, don't jump that high so I just hang my hammock up a little higher than I usually do and I'm fine.

                              Last weekend's campout in the mountains (had clouds hitting me on the ridgeline, pouring rain, hot blistering days, and intermittent strong winds coupled with hauntingly calm) I actually sweated in my JH (used reflectivix pad) and I did notice the lingering smell of night sweat soaked up in the polyester...once sufficiently aired out, though, it was just fine...my sleeping bag held on to the odors in the same way...not too big of a deal once dried out in sunlight. ;o)

                              Message 14 of 26 , Jun 28, 2008
                                Dave et al

                                After carefully comparing all of the options between the 3 choices
                                Mosquito Hammock, Hennessy Expedition and the Clark Hammock I chose
                                the Mosquito Hammock and the Diamond Fly. Reason # 1 was the flat
                                double "floor", Reason # 2 was reports of stuff falling out of the
                                entrance of the hennessy. #3 As much as I like Velcro, It does tend to
                                get dirty/gunked up after a while. #4 Those pockets on the Clark
                                website REALLY look busy. The perfect dirt catcher. Also they only
                                "Insulate" in the Arse area in the lightweight one. # 5 The straps on
                                the Mosquito are easily removable and an extra Knot and tree hugger
                                straps are not needed as with the other two. I wonder why the Mosquito
                                Hammock doesn't sew a loop on one end of each strap.

                                Thanks to all for the great informationNeal

                                Message 15 of 26 , Jun 30, 2008
                                  Neal:

                                  Here's another bonus. When you get your Mosquito Hammock, you'll roll it
                                  out on the floor and have a "geez" moment when you realize it's just
                                  three layers of fabric with a casing at either end and a zipper on one
                                  side. (Well, not quite that simple, but utterly no fancy cuts or
                                  curves.)

                                  You may be encouraged to try making your own after all. If you fold and
                                  tie the ends, you don't even have to sew. You can see my attempt at
                                  improving on Tom Claytor's design in my images folder (Photos > Bear's
                                  Pix). I call it my "Dream Hammock" so all the pictures are prefixed with
                                  "DH."

                                  I sewed a casing (rather my sweetie-pie did) but there's no reason why
                                  you couldn't fold and tie layers. I'm going to do that next time I get
                                  ambitious.

                                  Bear

                                • Brian H
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Jul 1, 2008
                                    I just came across a couple pounds of down/feather mix (probably 500 fill).
                                    My thought is to use some of my Wally World $1/yd 1.1 oz ripstop and sew up
                                    a summer quilt.

                                    The final dimensions ideally will be 76x48, with an omni tape and drawstring
                                    footbox. This is for use in a spear type hammock.

                                    My question to the group is, how much additional length/width should I allow
                                    for, knowing that I will lose some with the sewn through design, and about
                                    how far apart should the down channels be?

                                    Thanks,

                                    Brian H
                                    Folsom, CA
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Jul 2, 2008
                                        I'm no expert on quilt making, but I'd guess that the loss of length wouldn't be much because of the sewn through construction, but I'd allow for at least 2 or 3".
                                         I do know that it would be better to end up w/ an extra inch or two rather than coming up short in width/length.

                                         Again, I'm not the expert, but I'd say no more than about 8" wide baffles. If they are to wide, there's not enough control of the down, allowing thick & thin spots. ...Tim

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Jul 14, 2008
                                        My Mosquito Hammock came in the mail and I tried it out last night. I
                                        threw it up with some crappy knots. It was pitch dark but the knots
                                        held well. I think the straps were the reason. It comes with these
                                        "military style" looking straps that had hardly any stretch at all.
                                        The hammock that I had previously bound me at the shoulders. The MH
                                        didn't at all. This is one sweet hammock with very simple
                                        construction. It does weigh in a little bit heavy at 1560 grams (3 lbs
                                        7oz) with the diamond tarp but is pretty rugged. The fly really covers
                                        well.I am one happy camper. Thanks Tom Claytor for a really superb
                                        product.
                                      • billybob38801
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Jul 14, 2008
                                          I would also like to add about the Claytor No Net version: What ever
                                          the benefits or drawbacks of these particular hammocks might be, one
                                          advantage is that the Speer PeaPod works superbly with this hammock,
                                          even better than it does with most top loaders. I believe that is only
                                          because it is a more narrow hammock than most. Again, whatever the
                                          overall benefits or negatives of a more narrow hammmock might be, it
                                          allows the PeaPod to lay down on the top of my body pretty much as if
                                          I was on the ground in a down sleeping bag. IOW, there is little or no
                                          air space above my body- caused by the hammock sides holding the Pod
                                          above your body- that needs to be filled with a top quilt. Although,
                                          this will vary a bit depending on the amount of sag you hand the
                                          hammock with. But it always works good!

                                          In addition, for whatever reason, the bottom layer seems extra easy to
                                          adjust so that it is just barely in contact with my while still
                                          maintaining FULL loft. This is one warm, easy to use combo!

                                          All of these hammocks have their pros and cons, and I don't like
                                          everything about the Claytor NN, though it is one of my favorite
                                          hammocks overall. But I just thought I would point out, for those
                                          considering one of these hammocks, how GREAT it works with the already
                                          wonderful PeaPod. I also have a Claytor jungle. and it works as well
                                          with it if you turn the Claytor over, though I'm not yet sure I like
                                          the feel of the JH as well once it is turned upside down. But it will
                                          work.

                                          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Neal" <nealaustin@...> wrote:

                                          > My Mosquito Hammock came in the mail and I tried it out last night. I
                                          > threw it up with some crappy knots. It was pitch dark but the knots
                                          > held well. I think the straps were the reason. It comes with these
                                          > "military style" looking straps that had hardly any stretch at all.
                                          > The hammock that I had previously bound me at the shoulders. The MH
                                          > didn't at all. This is one sweet hammock with very simple
                                          > construction. It does weigh in a little bit heavy at 1560 grams (3 lbs
                                          > 7oz) with the diamond tarp but is pretty rugged. The fly really covers
                                          > well.I am one happy camper. Thanks Tom Claytor for a really superb
                                          > product.

                                        • Tom Frazier
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Jul 14, 2008
                                            The Claytor mosquito hammock *is* nice....I got one earlier this year and have used it on many, many camping trips since. I don't really have any complaints, but I do intend on replacing those ropes. Just last night I was hanging in the mountains between two trees that were a little too far apart, so I had to improvise between some 3' ft. tree hugger straps (held together with loops on the ends and a carabiner) and tying the jungle hammock (the version I have) off onto the carabiners.

                                            Outside of the ideal 10' to 15' foot range, the ropes will tend to stretch like a spring. You'll notice very shortly that small fibers will start to separate (i.e. get "fuzzy") and the ropes will start sticking to the tree trunks you're tying to. I'm going to remedy this by using a cinch buckle and a 1" inch wide strap (climbing grade)....that should remedy both the issue with fraying and sticking to the tree trunks as well as the "stretch" of the stock ropes...plus, using the cinch buckles, I only have to worry about one strap for each side and can put them in their own bag (ropes tend to collect pine sap and other things I don't want on my hammock) as well as the benefit of an easy adjustment method using the cinch buckles.

                                            I love this hammock, though! It took me some time to get used to camping and sleeping in a hammock, but now that I've used it so much I fall asleep rather quickly and get some really good quality sleep out where I'd normally be sleeping on rocks and fallen branches. Hammocks are defininately the way to go! I just need to get my two kids and my wife set up now. ;o)

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Jul 15, 2008
                                              Is the consensus that the mosquito NN is MORE comfortable and roomier
                                              feeling than the Speer, for those that are commenting here?

                                              Excellent info on the mosquito, a new item to me with this thread. I
                                              have one of the fabulous and unique PeaPods, but the stock Speer
                                              hammock could be more comfortable for me. Reports here that it fits
                                              the mosquito NN has me about to order.

                                              I also have a Hennessey that I almost never use. I was thinking of
                                              cutting the net off and trying it with the Pea Pod, after making the
                                              ridgeline detachable, but the mosquito sounds better. Maybe I can
                                              sell my HH to someone who needs a full time bug net.

                                              The Hennessey is a brilliant piece of design, no doubt, but I don't
                                              want a bug net between me and the stars except when it's absolutely
                                              necessary, rare to never in California high desert and Sierra. I do
                                              like a hammock ridge line so I can hang stuff off it, but that's
                                              easily added to an open style hammock.

                                              I modified my MacCat fly to furl down to it's own ridge line/support
                                              rope using HH "snake skins". This makes an independently tied, fat
                                              ridgeline higher above the hammock. Same deal -- little or no
                                              interference with sky views, with air or with easy in and out of the
                                              hammock. I unfurl the fly and drop the attached cords and captive
                                              stakes down only when weather demands it. Like when the stars go out
                                              because of heavy rain clouds.

                                              Best, Todd F.
                                            • Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Jul 17, 2008
                                                Tom and all:

                                                Don't forget to tie higher up on trees that are farther apart. I was
                                                utterly baffled at the different "stretch" performance I was getting out
                                                of the same polyester webbing until I realized there was a substantial
                                                difference in the space between my test trees and the forest trees I
                                                generally use.

                                                Changing the angle changes the tension you put on the straps.

                                                Bear

                                              • Tom Frazier
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Jul 17, 2008
                                                  I'm going to switch to 1" climbing straps to prevent any stretch, but mostly so I can use the cinch buckles to make adjustments a cinch. ;o)

                                                  I've only sagged once, and the reason was because the two trees I tied to were *really* far apart. I even had to use tree hugger straps just to cover the distance! I'm going to eliminate the need for having extra straps and instead of two cords I'll just have one strap to put a rain diverting felt cloth onto.

                                                  I noticed, though, that I do like the tauter tie rather than having moderate to severe sag. Though, I think that has mostly to do with the fact that the Claytor JH is only 3' wide, so you can't angle yourself at a severe angle to lay flat like you'd be able to with a wider hammock.

                                                  Tom

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Jul 18, 2008
                                                    I also noticed that I am much flatter with a less diagonal lie in the
                                                    Claytor when compared to my other hammocks

                                                    > I noticed, though, that I do like the tauter tie rather than having
                                                    moderate to severe sag. Though, I think that has mostly to do with
                                                    the fact that the Claytor JH is only 3' wide, so you can't angle
                                                    yourself at a severe angle to lay flat like you'd be able to with a
                                                    wider hammock.

                                                    > Tom

                                                  • wisedove_wisedove
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
                                                      Did you say you might want to sell your HH? I am interested... what
                                                      model would you be selling? I have two, but need a third for my
                                                      son... grown boy, 185 lbs at least.
                                                      Dove --