Re: [Hammock Camping] Clark hammock video

  • Sue M.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15 4:32 PM
      I thought it was very informative. Thanks for posting it.

      sue
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16 6:54 AM
        nice video, but i don't understand why you need a carabiner if you're
        using a slipped bowline on the tarp.
        i usually avoid using connecting hardware if a knot will suffice.
        bill keiser

        "Pat" <cavediver_2@...> wrote:

        > Okay Dont beat me up to bad about this video I have had allot of people
        > PM me about makeing a video so I did. It is a poor video that I did
        > today I didn't have a lot of time to put into it or edit it so this was
        > pretty much off the cuff as you will see when and if you watch it there
        > are two parts because YouTube will only allow 10min so it's in to parts.
        >
        > For those who watch it do not hammer me to hard.
        > maybe when I have more time to you my other machine and edit deck I
        > will put something togeater.
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2pPSXdHTg

      • garrisonmiller
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16 9:50 AM
          Pat, nice job. Great explanations of the options. I learned allot and
          got some new ideas for my hammocks.

          My only suggestion...next time get Eva Longoria Parker to do the
          narrative. LOL.

          Great Work,

          Gary