Clark hammock video

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2008
      Okay Dont beat me up to bad about this video I have had allot of people
      PM me about makeing a video so I did. It is a poor video that I did
      today I didn't have a lot of time to put into it or edit it so this was
      pretty much off the cuff as you will see when and if you watch it there
      are two parts because YouTube will only allow 10min so it's in to parts.

      For those who watch it do not hammer me to hard.
      maybe when I have more time to you my other machine and edit deck I
      will put something togeater.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2pPSXdHTg
    • Sue M.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2008
        I thought it was very informative. Thanks for posting it.

        sue

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
          nice video, but i don't understand why you need a carabiner if you're
          using a slipped bowline on the tarp.
          i usually avoid using connecting hardware if a knot will suffice.
          bill keiser

          "Pat" <cavediver_2@...> wrote:

          > Okay Dont beat me up to bad about this video I have had allot of people
          > PM me about makeing a video so I did. It is a poor video that I did
          > today I didn't have a lot of time to put into it or edit it so this was
          > pretty much off the cuff as you will see when and if you watch it there
          > are two parts because YouTube will only allow 10min so it's in to parts.
          >
          > For those who watch it do not hammer me to hard.
          > maybe when I have more time to you my other machine and edit deck I
          > will put something togeater.
          >

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2pPSXdHTg

        • garrisonmiller
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
            Pat, nice job. Great explanations of the options. I learned allot and
            got some new ideas for my hammocks.

            My only suggestion...next time get Eva Longoria Parker to do the
            narrative. LOL.

            Great Work,

            Gary