Re: Tornado

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
      He is in Idaho, all these were from Iowa, Nebraska and South Dekota
      IIRC.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
        Thanks Coy.
        That's a sad story to hear about the four scouts that died in camp this week.
        It's hard to think about the pain that parents, scout leaders & other scouts will carry after a tragedy like that.  My prayers go out for them.

        wrote:

        > Anyone hear from Ralph lately?
        > I was wondering about him after hearing about the tornado that went
        > through a boy scout camp out that way.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:hammockcamping-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:hammockcamping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
          On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:40 AM, tim garner <slowhike@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Coy.
          > That's a sad story to hear about the four scouts that died in camp this
          > week.
          > It's hard to think about the pain that parents, scout leaders & other
          > scouts will carry after a tragedy like that. My prayers go out for them.

          Yes

          Ralph (in Idaho)