Tornado

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
      Anyone hear from Ralph lately?
      I was wondering about him after hearing about the tornado that went
      through a boy scout camp out that way.
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
        He is in Idaho, all these were from Iowa, Nebraska and South Dekota
        IIRC.

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
          Thanks Coy.
          That's a sad story to hear about the four scouts that died in camp this week.
          It's hard to think about the pain that parents, scout leaders & other scouts will carry after a tragedy like that.  My prayers go out for them.

          wrote:

          > Anyone hear from Ralph lately?
          > I was wondering about him after hearing about the tornado that went
          > through a boy scout camp out that way.

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:hammockcamping-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:hammockcamping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ralph Oborn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
            On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:40 AM, tim garner <slowhike@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Coy.
            > That's a sad story to hear about the four scouts that died in camp this
            > week.
            > It's hard to think about the pain that parents, scout leaders & other
            > scouts will carry after a tragedy like that. My prayers go out for them.

            Yes

            Ralph (in Idaho)