Re: [Hammock Camping] My Big Adventure

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2008
      since Iv'e been testing a tent I got lazy reading this group...shoulda
      knowed some yank would besmirch me...:')

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...>
      wrote:

      > Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out
      there a
      > couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top
      > shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap.
      It's
      > always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a
      long trek.
      > I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then
      again.
      > there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.
      >

      > AB

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2008
        I didn't say I wanted to push "Coy" off a cliff. how do you know I wasn't
        talking about Chuck???

        COY: Do not read below this line!!!

        (Chuck. I was actually talking about Coy, so don't worry)

        AB

        _____

        Visit Corridor9

        <http://www.corridor9.net> http://www.corridor9.net

        ____________________________

        wrote:

        > Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out
        there a
        > couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top
        > shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap.
        It's
        > always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a
        long trek.
        > I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then
        again.
        > there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.
        >

        > AB