HammockCamp NM With us!

  • Daniel Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      My wife and I have established New Mexico Outdoor right smack in the
      middle of thousands and thousands of acres of B-LM; Santa fe NF & Carson
      NF wilderness great for day hikes, backpacking and camping!

      We have a luxurious 3br-2ba Rancher with a firepit and Outfitters Shack
      and a tennis court ONSITE with it's own firepit and gazebo! You can use
      the guesthouse as your headquarters for a GREAT array of treks ONSITE
      and nearby: Ojo Caliente Hot Springs; Georgia O'Keeffe Home; The Artsy
      Village of Abiquiu; Santa Fe NF and Carson NF and Ghost Ranch!

      Bring the whole family, it sleeps 8, and it'll only cost you $150 night
      or $750 for a whole week (6 nights)!

      Please look at our website:
      http://www.newmexicooutdoor.com/Hiking_Backpacking_Camping.php
      <http://www.newmexicooutdoor.com/Hiking_Backpacking_Camping.php>